Coffee Break Suite

Hello! Finally back, I've been MIA for a while now,
but here's another card for you.

 This is a card using the Coffee Cafe Suite. The papers retired, but I 
loved it so much I had to make another card.
I embossed one cup with silver embossing powder on Whisper White, and 
die cut with the matching framelits. For the second cup, I embossed a border of silver
on Coffee Break DSP.  Using the White Corrugated Paper I made a sleeve. And then I fussy-cut the leaves out of the Coffee Break DSP, and added the Glitter Enamel Dots.
For the cover of the first cup I just used Whisper White, and for the stirrer I used Silver Glimmer Paper. For the second cup I used Whisper White  embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. For the stirrer I used Sparkle Glimmer Paper.

Last but not least, I fussy-cut a strip of paper out of the Coffee Break DSP. 
Then, I used a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper under the DSP, and used a piece of Pool Party 
Bakers Twine and White and Silver Bakers Twine in a knot.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Mary


Supplies:
Stamps: Coffee Cafe
Paper:Whisper White Cardstock, Coffee Break DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Sparkle
Glimmer Paper, White Corrugated Paper
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Pool Party Bakers Twine, White and Silver Bakers Twine, Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Coffee Cups Framelits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog